Book our spacious sloop for 8 persons and enjoy the Green Heart of the Netherlands whilst on water!
Everyone can steer our boat – you do not need a licence and you will get instructions and a test run before leaving. For the safety of children, there are free swim jackets on board. You will be handed a water map of the area.
Our luxurious Weco 625 sloop has a 25 hp inboard diesel engine. The sloop offers a nostalgic atmosphere through the beautiful rope fender, the teak gratings and the luxurious pillows. The spacious steering position makes the sloop easy to navigate. There is more than enough storage room under the benches, and a spray hood offers protection against weather and water.
- minimum age is 21 years
- maximum of 8 persons
- proof of identification is required (we will make a copy of this)
- deposit: 150 Euros. This will be returned if the boat is delivered wholly, completely and cleanly
- pets are not allowed
- when the weather is bad, you can cancel your boat rental free of charge
- the general terms and conditions of HISWA apply
Rental rates per day:
Monday to Friday:
€ 200,- per day (9:30 to 18:30)
Saturday, Sunday and holidays:
€ 225,- per day (9:30 to 18:30)
€ 95,- (19:00 to 22:00, in daylight only)
- other times are possible if available
- rental prices are including fuel, insurance, navigation licences, swim jackets for children and VAT
- please see Directions for instructions how to reach Huis ter Lucht by car. We offer sufficient parking spaces
- guests staying at Huis ter Lucht overnight get a 20% DISCOUNT